TennisSection provides the best value tips and ATP Tennis Parlays from around the grounds set to be played on Thursday, February 23, 2023.
- Quarterfinals action from Doha will feature an enticing matchup between Jiri Lehecka and Andrey Rublev.
- Jannik Sinner will hope to keep his fine form on indoor hard courts when he takes on rising star Arthur Fils in Marseille.
- We have 7.87 odds Parlay from a selection of all three tournaments.
- Best bets and Value Parlays from Doha, Rio, and Marseille are as below.
Best Tennis Betting Tips for Thursday, February 23, 2023
ATP Mega Tennis Parlay
- Francisco Cerundolo to win ML vs Bernabe Zapata Miralles (Rio)
- Jannik Sinner to win ML vs Arthur Fils (Marseille)
- Hubert Hurkacz to win ML vs Leandro Riedi (Marseille)
- Andy Murray to win ML vs Alexandre Muller (Doha)
- Nicolas Jarry to win ML vs Pedro Martinez (Rio)
- Felix Auger-Aliassime to win ML vs Alejandro Davidovich Fokina (Doha)
- Daniil Medvedev to win ML vs Christopher O’Connell (Doha)
7-fold Parlay @ 7.87 odds
ATP Underdog Parlay
- Mikael Ymer to win ML vs David Goffin (Marseille)
- Jiri Lehecka to win ML vs Andrey Rublev (Doha)
2-fold Underdog Parlay @ 5.21 odds
ATP Best Value Bet Tips (single bet tips)
- Jiri Lehecka to win ML vs Andrey Rublev @ 2.70 odds (Doha)
- Juan Pablo Varillas to win ML vs Sebastian Baez @ 2.17 odds (Rio)
- Over 22.5 games between Laslo Djere and Dusan Lajovic @ 1.90 odds (Rio)
Check out our Tennis Product Reviews!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Join TopCourt now to learn from some of the best tennis players in the world! Find our exclusive 14-day FREE-trial here!
All betting odds/banners presented on the site are advertisements. Opinions of our experts are solely opinions. Please gamble responsibly and visit BeGambleAware.org. They provide information to help you make informed decisions about your gambling.