TennisSection provides the best value tips from Day 4 of the Rotterdam Open set to be played on Thursday, February 16, 2023.
There will be five second-round matches from a highly-entertaining Day 4 of action from the ABN AMRO Tennis Tournament in Rotterdam. We have the small matter of top seed Stefanos Tsitsipas playing Montpellier champion Jannik Sinner for the second time this season. In this article, we shall provide our ABN AMRO Predictions on Day 4 of the event.
Rotterdam Open Best Betting Tips for Thursday, February 16, 2023, | ABN AMRO Predictions
Rotterdam Open Tennis Accumulator | ABN AMRO Predictions
- Daniil Medvedev to win 2-0 vs Botic van de Zandschulp
- Felix Auger-Aliassime to win ML vs Gregoire Barrere
- Holger Rune to win 2-0 vs Gijs Brouwer
3-fold Parlay @ 2.29 odds
Rotterdam Open Best Value Tips | ABN AMRO Predictions (single bet tips)
- Stefanos Tsitsipas to win ML vs Jannik Sinner @ 1.66 odds
- Maxime Cressy to win ML vs Alex de Minaur @ 2.85 odds
- Felix Auger-Aliassime games handicap -3.5 vs Gregoire Barrere @ 1.60 odds
Check out our Tennis Product Reviews!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Join TopCourt now to learn from some of the best tennis players in the world! Find our exclusive 14-day FREE-trial here!
All betting odds/banners presented on the site are advertisements. Opinions of our experts are solely opinions. Please gamble responsibly and visit BeGambleAware.org. They provide information to help you make informed decisions about your gambling.