TennisSection provides the best value tips and ATP Tennis Parlays from around the grounds set to be played on Monday, February 27, 2023.
- February rounds up with three more ATP tournaments this week.
- Dubai features plenty of star quality on display with the World No. 1 Novak Djokovic in town.
- Action in Acapulco could be fast and furious with the ATP’s biggest servers scattering to Mexico.
- And in Chile, the Santiago Open will conclude this year’s South American Golden Swing.
- Best bets and Value Parlays from around grounds on the ATP Tour are as below.
Best Tennis Betting Tips for Monday, February 27, 2023
ATP Favorites Tennis Parlay
- Tallon Griekspoor to win ML vs Constant Lestienne (Dubai)
- Andrey Rublev to win ML vs Filip Krajinovic (Dubai)
- Christopher Eubanks to win ML vs Feliciano Lopez (Acapulco)
- Tommy Paul to win ML vs Emilio Gomez (Acapulco)
- J.J. Wolf to win ML vs Taro Daniel (Acapulco)
5-fold ATP Favorites Tennis Parlay @ 4.10 odds
ATP Mega Tennis Parlay
- Alejandro Tabilo to win ML vs Jaume Munar (Santiago)
- Alexei Popyrin to win ML vs Pavel Kotov (Dubai)
- Alexander Zverev to win ML vs Jiri Lehecka (Dubai)
- Denis Shapovalov to win ML vs Miomir Kecmanovic (Acapulco)
- Frances Tiafoe to win ML vs Yoshihito Nishioka (Acapulco)
- Holger Rune to win ML vs Ben Shelton (Acapulco)
6-fold Mega Parlay @ 20.24 odds
ATP Underdog Parlay
- Marc-Andrea Huesler to win ML vs Lorenzo Sonego (Dubai)
- Michael Mmoh to win ML vs Marcos Giron (Acapulco)
2-fold Underdog Parlay @ 5.72 odds
ATP Best Value Bet Tips (single bet tips)
- Over 25.5 games between Taylor Fritz and John Isner @ 1.93 odds (Acapulco)
- Yannick Hanfmann to win ML vs Pedro Martinez @ 1.77 odds (Santiago)
- Over 24.5 games between Thanasi Kokkinakis and Quentin Halys @ 1.92 odds (Dubai)
Check out our Tennis Product Reviews!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Join TopCourt now to learn from some of the best tennis players in the world! Find our exclusive 14-day FREE-trial here!
All betting odds/banners presented on the site are advertisements. Opinions of our experts are solely opinions. Please gamble responsibly and visit BeGambleAware.org. They provide information to help you make informed decisions about your gambling.