TennisSection provides the best value tips from Day 4 of the Qatar Open set to be played on Thursday, February 16, 2023.
With news that Belinda Bencic has withdrawn from the Qatar Open, defending champion Iga Swiatek safely advances into the semifinal. We still have three more quarterfinal matches on Day 4 in Doha. And here our best bets from the quarterfinal that features five seeds.
Qatar Open Best Betting Tips for Thursday, February 16, 2023, | Doha Predictions
Qatar Open Tennis Parlay | Doha Predictions
- Coco Gauff to win ML vs Veronika Kudermetova
- Jessica Pegula to win ML vs Beatriz Haddad Maia
2-fold Parlay @ 2.29 odds
Qatar Open Best Value Tips | Doha Predictions (single bet tips)
- Maria Sakkari to win ML vs Caroline Garcia @ 1.90 odds
- Jessica Pegula to win ML vs Beatriz Haddad Maia @ 1.49 odds
- Coco Gauff to win 2-0 vs Veronika Kudermetova @ 2.16 odds
Check out our Tennis Product Reviews!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Join TopCourt now to learn from some of the best tennis players in the world! Find our exclusive 14-day FREE-trial here!
All betting odds/banners presented on the site are advertisements. Opinions of our experts are solely opinions. Please gamble responsibly and visit BeGambleAware.org. They provide information to help you make informed decisions about your gambling.