When it comes to sports equipment, then the cost varies. It is easy to get sports accessories in every budget. If we talk about tennis racket, then it comes in every possible range. Some people have a tight budget, and they do not spend much on it. Buying a durable racket in a specific budget is a challenging task. But it is necessary to play the match with a good-quality racket. Let us consider the minimum budget of $100.
In the following write-up, we will discuss the best racket under $100. If you are buying anything at a low budget, it does not mean that the equipment will be of bad-quality. There is a possibility to get excellent quality in less money. You must check out all those options and get one of the preferable choices of different players. Compare your requirements and pick the one that matches perfectly with your needs. Now, let us get started.
It is a perfect tennis racket for beginners and for the ones who are looking for the extra topspin. This racket is budget-friendly, and it offers a lot of unique features that can attract many players to buy it. One can easily maneuver and control it. This equipment is slightly oversized for all the intermediate players.
The Woofer Grommet System and frame made up of Carbon fiber make it comfortable for the players. The head size is 105 square inches with a 16 x 19 string pattern. The strings are of SpiralTex synthetic technology. It comes with a cover with proper padding. There is a shoulder strap to carry it with comfort. There is no scope of any damage because, in cover, it will remain safe and protected.
- There is a large sweet spot, which helps a player to make a good shot.
- The string pattern is quite nice and perfect for beginners.
- The racket is heavy and can be challenging to manage in the beginning.
- This equipment is lack of power.
If you are finding a lightweight and nice-shaped racket, then you must pick this one. It distributes the entire load across the frame so that a player makes a good shot. This equipment looks sturdy and comfortable to hold because of its fantastic grip.
The head size is 98 square inches and is perfect for beginners. It comes with a beam of 21 mm and an 18 x 20 string pattern. The strings are tightly bound to give a perfect bounce to the ball. There will be more control and power, which is considered quite good.
- This racket is designed with a MicroGel-infused frame.
- The string pattern is tight to provide more control and power.
- It is easy to manage a lightweight racquet by beginners.
- There is an equal distribution of load over the complete equipment, allowing players to make a good shot with less power.
- The grip of the racket is quite moist and can be slippery sometimes.
- Some people may feel that it is not flexible enough.
This model by Wilson is the durable one under $100. The racket frame is quite robust, that one can hammer the ball with the net perfectly. It is perfect for good power and balance. This equipment is ideal for the players who are looking for a large sweet spot and extra power.
It distributes the weight, and the string pattern helps in hammering the ball with great power. If you are good at making short and compact swings, then this tennis racket will be perfect for you. A player will get improved momentum and stability in such light frames. It helps in giving more spin and power.
- The head size is quite large, with a great sweet spot.
- The weight distribution is equal to this tennis racket.
- Its Hyper Carbon frame is made up of robust and durable material.
- The string tension is excellent in this equipment.
- It is hard to reduce the vibrations in this racket.
- The grip is on the narrow side of the equipment.
It is a favorite tennis racquet for all the Federer fans. It comes with a strong frame that helps in giving powerful shots in the match. If you are good at short and compact swings, then you must pick this one. The head is oversized, which helps in providing more power and stability.
The Head Heavy Balancing gives extreme momentum and stability in lightweight frames. The unique string patters give more spin and power at the same time. The presence of vibrations is relatively less as compared to other rackets. It helps in making a good shot from the net with great power. If we talk about durability, then the racquet frame is made up of durable material, which lasts for a long time.
- It comes with anti-shock pads to minimize vibrations.
- The frame is quite strong and durable.
- It provides excellent control and stability.
- The grip of the tennis racket is on the narrow side.
- You need to tighten the strings with time because it becomes loose after some matches.
Players who are looking for a lightweight and high-power racket must consider this model by HEAD. It is a revolutionary model for tennis players. It is perfect for beginners to intermediate players. The head size is 115 square inches, with a perfect sweet spot for better shots.
The players will have to put fewer efforts and power to hit the ball with great precision. Due to the HEAD Heavy Balance, the equipment provides more control and stability. The frame is made up of titanium, durable, lightweight, and equipped with Graphite Fiber Technology.
- It is lightweight and easy to maneuver.
- It gives great power and stability.
- The quality of strings needs improvement.
- The frame vibrates a lot after hitting the ball.
The Bottom Line
There are many good options for tennis rackets under $100, but you can pick any of the equipment mentioned earlier. Every player from beginner to advanced can use them to win the matches. Determine your requirements and select the one that suits your needs.